Thursday, March 14, 2013

I had no idea James Cameron was vegan!

Just like the title says I had no idea James Cameron was a vegan. Here is a short video of him talking about the moment he made the conscience decision to be a vegan. He also mentions Forks Over Knives which I saw and it influenced me to to take a hard look at my food choices and how that food got to my plate. Since watching FOK I've seen other documentaries like Vegucated, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead, and Hungry For Change which validated my decision to eat plant based foods and beverages. Once you see how animals are treated and killed it really makes you question your diet. I also saw some undercover footage at a turkey farm that will make you sick and cry :(

Ok back to James Cameron talking a little bit about becoming vegan:

No comments:

Post a Comment