Friday, April 10, 2015

Mixed Berry Shortcake

I've been meaning to post this, but school has kept me very busy. 

This is a cake that I made using Chloe Coscarelli's recipe from her book Chloe's Vegan Desserts

I baked two 9" layers, but only used one and froze the other one for later. It turned out really well and it's a favorite! 

It has a whipped coconut frosting and fresh strawberries! So delicious and I love this time of year when the berries are in abundance. 



If you are interested in making vegan desserts check out her book. The recipes are easy and there are plenty of good pictures so you can see how the recipe is suppose to turn out. I actually have a couple of her books and every recipe I made tasted good.

She has recipes on her website that you can try out!




No comments:

Post a Comment